The suitcase of life! Are you living a faith influenced life?




I start this article with an allegory an allegory is a story or event description

which is not real but represents a deep spiritual or moral meaning. Even Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior in the gospel used a lot of allegories I hope you love it.

A man died and when he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand. The following conversation ensued between them.

God: alright son, it's time to go.

Surprised, the man responded:

Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans.

God: I'm sorry but it's time to go.

Man: what do you have in the suitcase?

God: your belongings.

Man: my belongings? You mean my things, my cloths, my money?

God: Those things were not yours; they belong to the earth.

Man: my memories?

God: those never belonged to you; they belonged to time.

Man: my talent?

God: those were never yours; they belonged to the circumstances of your life.

Man: is it my friends and family?

God: I'm sorry; they were never yours. They belonged to the path.

Man: is it my wife and kids?

God: they were never your; they belonged to your heart.

Man: is it my body?

God: that were never yours; it belonged to the dust.

Man: is it my soul?

God: no that is mine.

Full of fear, the man took the suitcase from God and opened it...... Just to find out that the suitcase was empty.

With a tear coming down his cheeks, the man said:

Man: I never had anything????

God: that is correct. Every moment you lived were the only belongings you had.

This is a great lesson. Life is just a moment, a moment that belongs to only you. For this reason, enjoy your time and use it wisely while you have it. Don't let any material thing that you think you own or that you are struggling to acquire stop you from doing so.

Live now! Live your life. Don't forget to be happy; that is the only thing that matters. Material things and everything else that you fought for stay here. Your primary duty is to serve and worship your creator you cannot take anything away from this earth. It is only a pure heart, repentance and the fear of God that follow you.

Live for God and at the end you will live for him.
The suitcase of life! Are you living a faith influenced life? The suitcase of life! Are you living a faith influenced life? Reviewed by Unknown on March 05, 2018 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.